Mar 12, 2009

CUT/ FOLD/STITCH:

Paper/ Metal

Finally the day of the exhibition has arrived!
I have been invited to participate to this show at the Aaron Faber gallery in New York.
These are my 12 pieces:

The show explores the relationship between two studio jewelry materials - metal and paper - and the techniques artists share in manipulating these materials to create contemporary jewelry.


There are 95 works in the exhibition, created by 23 studio jewelry artists, most from Europe and the United Kingdom, as well as Israel, the United States and Canada.

The exhibition continues through April 19, and is a highlight of the SOFA NYC 2009 exhibition at the Park Avenue Armory, this year taking place April 16 through April 19.

PARTICIPATING ARTISTS

3 comments:

Kendra Zvonik said...

I wish I could come to your show! Enjoy the event and I hope it will be very successful for you.
kz

Unknown said...

Hi!

My friend bought one of your rings at the show and she loves it!

If you wouldn't mind, could you please link my name Natalia Krasnodebska to my website www.bynatalia.com?

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Best,
Natalia
--
www.bynatalia.com

Fru said...

Sorry Natalia for the link missing, I don't know why it wasn't there!!!

BTW, I love your work!